The Jubilee Counseling Ministry offers a wide range of counseling services based on the Christian faith provided by professional counselors and trained volunteers. For those interested in serving in this ministry, we are looking for licensed professional counselor or a counselor in training that is receiving supervision, who practice Christian faith in their personal as well as their professional life.
- Professional Counseling - for anyone who is seeking healing and recovery from pain, addiction, and sin. People who are interested in self-discovery and development are also welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Fees: Individual Counseling - 40,000won per session, Marriage/Couple Counseling - 60,000won per session (initial minimum 4 sessions are required)
- Group Counseling - Group counseling is a counseling approach in which a group of 5-10 people are guided by a professional counselor and focus on a particular area of healing and growth. The counselor leads the group through learning, open sharing and interaction. The counseling group provides a chance to share with others in a private, confidential setting facilitated by a counselor. Benefits of group counseling are: a greater understanding of your own thinking, emotional and behavioral patterns, an awareness that you are not alone in your struggles as you hear others stories and learn alongside them, and an opportunity to give feedback and encourage others in the group.
- Pre-Marital Counseling - All the material we teach in this class is from a biblical perspective and recommended for engaged and newlywed couples who desire to live out their marriage to the full potential that God created marriage to be. They will be led by trained leaders from within our community who exemplify what it means to be a Godly family.
To register for Pre-Marital Counseling, please email email@example.com with the following information:
1. Names and ages of you and your fiancé.
2. Your wedding date.
3. Name of Church you are attending and for how long.
How can we pray for you?
Your request will be sent to our prayer team who will be praying for you throughout the week. All submissions are confidential.