Gangnam-Gu Dosan Daero 1-gil 77 Sang-ah Bldg. 3&4 FL. 06027
(Old Format) Seoul, Gangnamgu Sinsadong, 527-1 Sangah Bldg. 3&4F
서울특별시 강남구 도산대로1길 77. 3/4층 상아빌딩 (신사동, 상아빌딩) 06027
- We are located off Subway Line 3 (Orange Line)
- Get off at Sinsa Station & exit out of Gate #6
- Walk along the sidewalk for about 500m (about a 10 min walk passing SK gas station, Suaviss Wedding Hall and Moorim Bldg.)
- Make a slight right and walk down the sidewalk ramp going down through a small parking area.
- Jubilee is the building almost immediately after this parking area. Look for the red brick wall next to a bicycle shop.
Green: 4412, 4318, 4419, 3011
Blue: 143, 342, 362, 472, 240
Red: 9507, 9407
- Get off at Sinsa Joong HakGyo (Sinsa Middle School) bus stop. You need to be on the same sidewalk as Twosome Place Coffee.
- Walk towards the Hannam Bridge/Casamia store and hotel.
- The sidewalk will veer to a slight left. Follow the sidewalk along the red brick wall.
- Jubilee Church is located on your left where the red brick wall opens into a parking lot.
*Parking Passes are required and must be displayed in the vehicle windshield while parked in the Jubilee Church Parking Lot.
- 10AM Service - Free parking* from 9am-1:00pm
- 1:30PM Service - Free parking* from 1:00pm - 7pm
- 8PM Service - Free parking* 7pm-10pm
- For all church related meetings, parking is free 8am-4pm
- After 4pm, it is paid parking - please speak to the parking attendant for rates.
- Please make sure your parking pass is clearly shown on the dashboard otherwise you will be charged. Parking passes can be picked up in the staff office during office hours.
- On Sundays, if our lot is full, we do not recommend street parking due to traffic tickets. There is a nearby paid parking lot called Shingu Sports Center that offers affordable rates.
- If you are visiting church for ministry related meetings Monday - Friday, please stop by the staff office for stamp validation.