Welcome to Jubilee Children’s Ministry’s
Easter is this coming Sunday (4/21)! We are still need a few more parents to bake 24 Resurrection Buns (rolls) for the children to eat as a special snack. If you are willing and able, please let us know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a Resurrection Roll recipe!
Thank you, in advance, for your support!
Jubilee’s Children’s Ministry is growing! We are in need of parent volunteers who can support the ministry as one of the following:
1. Classroom Volunteers
2. Craft Activity Supporters
3. Special Event Supports (Easter, Christmas, Hallelujah Party, Thanksgiving, etc.)
If you are interested in helping in anyway, please contact email@example.com
The JubiMinis Class has been asking parents to send water bottles on Sundays labeled with their child’s name. Thank you for all those who have been remembering! Children are enjoying being able to drink their water and teachers have been enjoying fewer spilling accidents!
Questions & Comments
CM Check-in Procedures for JubiMinis & JubiJrs
Parents of JubiMinis and JubiJrs classes are asked to do a self check-in for their child on Sundays. Here’s how:
1. Get your child(ren)’s name tag and the parent card from the blue name tag chart in front of their classroom(s)
2. Clip the the name tag on your child(ren) before sending her/him to the classroom.
3. Keep the matching parent card to show the CM volunteers at pick-up time.
4. Return both name tags to the chart in the slot with your child’s name.
*Please make sure the parent phone number is up to date on the child’s name tag as well as any new allergy information.