Welcome to Jubilee Children’s Ministry’s
On Sunday, June 16th, CM children will be moving up in their grade! This means, if your child is moving up to the the following grades in the fall, they will be moving classrooms: 1st grade, 4th grade, and 6th Grade. Please speak to your Sunday School teachers for details.
This summer, your child can VBS at King’s Cross Church. Jubilee will not be hosting VBS this year due to circumstances we faced regarding our building move. Details will be giving as the date nears. VBS will be held sometime in August.
We are in need of parent volunteers who can support the ministry as one of the following:
1. Classroom Volunteers (During Sunday service on a rotation)
2. Craft Activity Supporters (Preparation for Sunday)
If you are interested in helping, please contact email@example.com
Coming soon to this page, a CM Picture Gallery! (It will be password protected)
Questions & Comments
CM Check-in Procedures for JubiMinis & JubiJrs
Parents of JubiMinis and JubiJrs classes are asked to do a self check-in for their child on Sundays. Here’s how:
1. Get your child(ren)’s name tag and the parent card from the blue name tag chart in front of their classroom(s)
2. Clip the name tag on your child(ren) before sending her/him to the classroom.
3. Keep the matching parent card to show the CM volunteers at pick-up time.
4. After pick-up, return both name tags to the chart in the slot with your child’s name.
*Please make sure the parent phone number is up to date on the child’s name tag as well as any new allergy information.